Saturday, April 17, 2010

Phuck u, the rest of u, yal n em!FEMALE DOG AZ GARDEN TOOLS PT2

Originally written July 15, 2008

{Ehemm}
First off let me make this clear,
If u think Im talking about u
then 10 times out of 10 I am
Cuz its obvious if u think its about u
then u've done something to me
to even make u think Im writing 2 u.
So that means u fall under the category
of Backstabbing Heffas!

Geez Gosh all mighty, here we go again
It seem as though these females today are just stupid!
They claim those, they do this, they say that
Skeezer do one thing and stay true to it (Dumb Dumb)....

Grimey az grease, sea floor bottom eaters
listen to me, STAY THE H E Double Hockey Sticks AWAY
cuz Im coming fo that az and aint no mercy this way
I thought I made myself clear in my previous note for
those of u who haven't read it its UGLY FEMALE AZ GARDEN TOOLZ

Omg u two toned, double faced monsters kill me, yall hilarious tho
Backstabbing heffas are sneaky like stretch marks
They SLOWLY CREEP n, r HARD TO HIDE and HARD AS HELL 2 get rid of
Ur smiles are FAKER than the Gel based nails on my fingers
Yall quick to break and disintegrate, cute for a minute but useless

Yall 304's ACT TIGHTER than the JEANS ON MY HIPS,
Biish I think thats A LIL HOMO naw that shit STRAIGHT GAY
The hour's u retarded blonde blue eyed acting bimbo's spend
on doing nothing is my ACT score (24) all day Barbie
Now tramp DROP AND GIVE ME 50
reasons not to DESTROY EVERYTHING u hold dear to u
Which should take about 2 SECONDS considering u have NOTHING
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 U better RUN u Empty minded boggled brain child

Im the Life of the party dont get it twisted ur just my sidekick
So Robin gone head and get Shay's mobile and take me to Devil's Towers
Where Im the BIGGEST BOSS bringing in a million
Mini (attempt to be) me u cant be me
or anything like me so stop trying jockers
Stop trying to Dress like me, Walk like me,
Look like me cuz ONLY I can be ME!!!


Dear Minion, Thanks for doing my laundry,
sorting my garbage, taking in my scrapes,
sleeping outside my room on the floor,
O the list could go on but u get it dont u?
Well if u dont TO PHUCKING BAD!
Ur NOT PAID to THINK or HAVE AN OPINION
just be a good little FOLLOWER and DO AS I SAY!



To Be Continued once again......
Have A Nice Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment