Saturday, April 17, 2010

Phuck u, the rest of u, yall n them!FEMALE DOG AZ GARDN TOOLS

Originally written April 28, 2008

Dedicated to all Women have problems with Female dog az garden tools!


Since who ever it may concern didnt get it the first time I need to repost it!!!


First off let me make this clear,
If u think Im talking about u
then 10 times out of 10 I am
Cuz its obvious if u think its about u
then u've done something to me
to even make u think Im writing 2 u.
So that means u fall under the category
of a FEMALE DOG AZ GARDEN TOOL!

Phuck all of u once again, Im tired of my
kindness and quietness being taken for weakness.
In regards 2 u UNSTABLE FEMALE CREATURES
that are supposed 2 be "FRIENDS"
Yall are just ants beneath my shoes.
Don't think u've made me mad bcuz u havent
I just got TIRED and FED up with ur ANTICS!
After awhile they get played out
and u become a PREDICTABLE NOBODY!
Yes I said u become a PREDICTABLE NOBODY!!!
Cuz I already have u figured out....

I KNOW what ur wearing tomorrow
I KNOW what ur thinking wit u just lookin at me
If u thinks that weird, I ALREADY KNOW what ur gona say 2 this.
"I dont know where this came from,
Ive never seen this side of SHAY"
U FEMALE DOGS know NOTHING about me...
Nobody knows about ME!
Im too COMPLEX to be figured out.
Compared 2 u 1 DIMENSIONAL CHARACTERS
Im a character of MANY DIMENSIONS.
While u GARDEN TOOLS are here STUCK on Earth
Im millions of light years away in another GALAXY!
SKEEZERS, I ADAPT, I can easily move around groups of people.
Bcuz I have MULTIPLE EGO'S, dont try 2 uncover them
cuz u will get CONFUSED, Im way 2 DEEP.
U will NEVER see the end to my tunnel,
maybe bcuz I dont have a tunnel but a BLACK HOLE.!
I sit here and ABSORB anything that gets 2 close.

For those SKEEZERS that think ur DISRESPECTING my name
Ur not, bcuz the things u say only make my day!
I must be making it Hard out here for u wana be PIMPS,
since Im TRUE to my PIMPNESS u wana be this. haha lol
My job as C.E.O, PRESIDENT, VICE-PRESIDENT, FOUNDER,
CO-FOUNDER, SPONSOR ETC; is being handled perfectly
Since my employees are doing exceptionally well HATING.
Production is at its PEAK now
and is likely to see even greater improvements in the years to come
since I am no where near being DONE!

U DIRTY SLIME EATING HEFFA'S are PATHETIC.
The only PURPOSE u have in LIFE
is to ENTERTAIN me and make my life more ENJOYABLE!
I am in AWE of ur CONNIVING AND DECEITFUL WAYS though.
How u can just BETRAY ur FRIENDS is AWESOME!
In that field ur work is FLAWLESS.
But I am WOMAN enough to ADMIT that I am NOT
LOW enough or PETTY enough to do ur job BIOTCH!!!! : )





To Be Continued......
Have A Nice Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment