Saturday, April 17, 2010

Phuck u, the rest of u, yall n them!FEMALE DOG AZ GARDN TOOLS PT4

Originally written February 13, 2009

Man I told y'all it was coming, I felt it in my bones lmao
Boy O' Boy, I've experienced some suga honey iced tea
these past couple of months have been something else
N-words and B-words alike aren't safe,
this note as well as the others in the trilogy
are tapping everybodys asses!!!

First off let me make this clear,
If u THINK Im talking about u
then 10 times out of 10 I AM
Cuz its OBVIOUS if u think its about u
then u've done something to me
to even make u think Im writing 2 u.
So that means u fall under the category
of a FEMALE DOG AZ GARDEN TOOL!

Ehemm...Shut the Phuck up sit back and stop phucking thinking
Opps I mean stop TRYING to THINK you dumb piss slurping rats!
Once again I'm returning to say PHUCK all you wild BOARS
HAHAHA I laugh at myself as I write this cuz its funny beach!!

You AIDS infested BURNIN sexual organ having Roaches
erk my nerves to no end, yet Without you there would be
no HUMOR in the world, and I wouldn't have to write this
Beach ball N-words are the MOST STUPID I swear!!!
They are the epitome of DoDo birds.
Dumb defenseless lazy ass flighless BIRDS.

Retarded ass low life N- words...they kill me
Motha f-er why Cant yo dumb ass just be true and real
When the phuck did being a PEON become the new fad??
Broke skimpy HUNCHBACK rag-a-muffins
PRETENDING to be something your NOT,
Your nothing but a FACE PLATE changing IDIOT, ya dumb garden tool
Get OFFENDED I dont give 2 shits, what the fuck you gone do?
Not a got damn thing gone stop ME!!

FAKE shape shifting stank booty crust phuckers!
How the h e double hockey sticks the weave in my hair
MORE REAL than yo Beach ball ass? HAHAHA
Im a CONTROVERSIAL figure in these streets and I DONT CARE
Comment dammit! I dare you to!!!

Komodo dragon looking toe jam smelling CREATURES
Say some slick suga honey iced t now,
cuz the suga honey iced t aint changing me...
I'm still the same female that walked these streets alone!
BELOW average NO SENSE Dwellers of night acting minions
FAGGOT ass dick in the penis SUSPECT ass FERRIS community!!! ha
Thats Hee larry is-Hilarious for all you (my mama dropped me 2 many times kids!)

You FEEBLEMINDED GARDEN TOOLS chasing after MORONS!
Its STUPID, way beyond DUMB! Why stupid? WHY
If only you HEBETUDINOUS "women" would learn!
I got a secret to tell...Yo "PENIS" wanted to "DICK" me!!!
But since Shay got SENSE that act aint HAPPEN,
Don't take it to heart suga, but you a lil THICKHEADED! lol

I'm RUDE, yes I know.I'm EVIL, and I love that
I'm MEAN but I aint complaining
Cuz its ME! And thats 100% Real unlike YOU!
Ememm my ALTER.ego...Pure.evil is tatted on my foot
Thought I was LYING, umm NO...
I have FEW emotions towards the human race...

Bye Garden tools for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment