Saturday, April 17, 2010

Phuck u, the rest of u, yall n them!FEMALE DOG AZ GARDN TOOLS PT3

Originally written October 3, 2008

YEA M'FERS I am back at it but....
This is dedicated to a brand new bunch of PEOPLE or shall i say MINIONS!

First off let me make this clear,
If u THINK Im talking about u
then 10 times out of 10 I AM
Cuz its OBVIOUS if u think its about u
then u've done something to me
to even make u think Im writing 2 u.
So that means u fall under the category
of a FEMALE DOG AZ GARDEN TOOL!

Phuck all of u once again, Im tired of my
kindness and quietness being taken for weakness ONCE again!
QUIET=STRENGTH....NOISE=WE
AKNESS!!!!
In regards 2 u SNOT EATING SHIT SNIFFING umm IDIOTS
that are supposed 2 be "FRIENDS"
I would Like to RETRACT ALL statements of KINDESS
I have ever verbalized to u all!
Now sit the PHUCK back and PAY ATTENTION!

I thought that it was me that had problems
But u few Select MINUTE CRUMB GRABBERS
Have PROBLEMS, U fuckers are sooo
PHUCKING UNINTELLIGENT
it makes NO GOT DAMN SENSE!
You are UNINTELLIGENT
on the grounds that your IGNORANCE
EXCEEDS the ability you have for
taking in anything VALUABLE as in INTELLIGENCE.
Simply put y'all just some
DUMB BOGGER EATING NEANDERTHRALS

FORMLESS sorry ass examples of
"COLLEGE STUDENTS" Make me sick!
I smirk at you for thinking u can be labeled as such
COLLEGE HA! Your more ELEMENTARY my dear Watsons!
I'll be nice and say what you really are........
Fake, Rude, Ignorant, Dumb,
and just Pointless to my existence :)
U Sissified epicenes hermaphrodites!
YES I SAID IT! now what u gone do?
NOTHING! Exactly what the Phuck I thought, Beach ass TRAMPS
And for you simple minded NESCIENTS, I meant to say BEACH!

BLOCKHEADED singulars KEEP my name IN your MOUTH
I ACTUALLY APPRECIATE my name in your mouth
cuz It just feels so GOOD when you say it!
I have ORGASMS every time
SHANTINIQUE leaves your LIPS!
So please REPEAT IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER
You place me in a world of Ecstasy...LAME DUCKS!

Dont forget, NOTHING you say can MAKE ME MAD!
Do you wana know why? PHUCK it, Im telling u anyway!
NOTHING you say will make me mad SIMPLY cuz
YOU and ALL that BELIEVES the SUGA HONEY ICED T u say
are NOT my FRIENDS, So EXPLAIN to me WHY what YOU
SAY is IMPORTANT or HURTFUL to ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
EXACTLY WHAT THE H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS I thought
You have NO affecting Impact on my life!.....
U are to my Life as NOCTURNALs are to the SUN
U are SOOO very POINTLESS or shall I say INEPT to ME!

HAVE A NICE PHUCKING DAY BEACHES!!!!
PART 4 COMING SOON, and if you haven't read the previous one DO SO NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment